The coca is a Spanish dish which consists in a flat bread topped with traditional Spanish ingredients, toppings can vary depending on the region the dish is made.
- Coca Catalana: Topped with roasted peppers, onions and sardines.
- Coca desnuda: Just the sole crust, no topping.
- Coca de reyes: Topped with candied fruit and sugar.
- Coca borracha
- Coca boba
Differences with pizzaEdit
- The shape of the crust is normally rectangular or oval-shaped.
- Coca has no tomato sauce nor cheese,though they could be some variants.